Posted by ebal at 09:43:34
- First linux distro i ‘ve ever used: Red Hat 5.2 but i couldnt find a way to power up X
- Used SuSE Linux 6.3 for about six months. There was a tool named sax or sox that you could configure your video card from command line.
- After that was Mandrake 8.2 and kept Mandrake for several years.
- Did a trial with Linux From Scratch and of course Slackware was always just a click (download) far away but i returned to mandrake
- Left from mandrake just about mandriva came in and started to use ubuntu. Before all the crappy decisions!
- Used ubuntu for almost 3 years but did some tests with fedora … never liked it !
- At 2009 did an error with rm (i removed the entire usr dir) and tried archlinux for the first time.
- NEVER looked back, never installed another linux distro, never had a problem in my life!